Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,alt.comp.blind-users
george (dicegeorge) george (dicegeorge) is offline

Default Netiquette (was patronising digital advert)

yep.

Java Jive wrote:
xxxxxxxxx

Which is exactly the point. To read a short top-posted mail, I can
remain in the navigation pane and use the cursor keys to move to each
unread post, and immediately read its text in the text pane, but to
read a bottom-posted one, I have to click or tab across to the text
pane, scroll past history that I've read before, far too often just to
read a single bottom-posted line.

xxxxxxxx