Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Consumer Reports - The Snitch Chronicles

Chris Hill wrote:
On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 06:49:20 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You mean.... you don't want the government to control your
shower head? Next thing, you'll say that you don't want the
government controlling your toilet. Where would we be if we
all had unregulated toilets?

Just imagine the founding fathers, creating a nation of
great liberty and freedom. And a couple generations later,
people are reporting their neighbors for having illegal
shower heads, and high flow toilets. They would be rolling
over in their graves with shame.

They'd be much more ashamed of an over-populated land that in no way
shape or form would ever have enough resources for its people to
independently live as their extravagant desires would like. Face it,
when the country was 1% full it was a lot different than it is now.

The country is much less than 1% full.

Assuming everybody was jammed together like at a rock concert - 4 sq ft per
person - the 300,000,000 of this land would take up 1.2 billion sq ft., or
about 43 square miles (about 1/8th the size of New York City).

We could price water at its true cost in the west, but then what
would we do with all the refugees?

Do you mean the Star Face Mole, the Tasmanian Tadpole, and the San Fernando
Wartless Toad?