Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default More city code violation crap

On Sep 4, 8:56*pm, "D. Stussy" wrote:
"Master Betty" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
College students turn school bus into a swimming pool (intentionally)..

City code inspector says that's a violation. Or three.

You can tell city employees never went to college.

http://www.alligator.org/articles/20...090904_bus.txt

Pools should have a sturdy locked fence around them.

Since when do city building inspectors have any say over VEHICLES? *A
vehicle is not a structure attached to land. *As long as the vehicle is
operable (and moves under its own power), I'd say to tell this building
inspector to kiss my ass. *Your state's DMV and police functions have
jurisdiction over this, not building and safety.

It would be covered under the zoning code. As mentioned in the
article:
"The bus is also more than 35 feet long, making it too long to be
parked at the house even if registered as an RV, according to
Dimuccio."