Posted to alt.home.repair
D. Stussy D. Stussy is offline

Default More city code violation crap

"Master Betty" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
College students turn school bus into a swimming pool (intentionally).

City code inspector says that's a violation. Or three.

You can tell city employees never went to college.

http://www.alligator.org/articles/20...090904_bus.txt

Pools should have a sturdy locked fence around them.

Since when do city building inspectors have any say over VEHICLES? A
vehicle is not a structure attached to land. As long as the vehicle is
operable (and moves under its own power), I'd say to tell this building
inspector to kiss my ass. Your state's DMV and police functions have
jurisdiction over this, not building and safety.