Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Obama to make speech to all K-12 students on Sept 8th

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:33:03 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

So it is OK to shut down speech you don't like. Got it.

Is it OK to bill the taxpayer for placing the speech on paid for
forums?

Most presidents' school visits were singular, low cost, low profile
events. He capitalizes on the one thing no other president has done, and
that is yet another reason he does not belong in the office at all.

Our current president is foisting his agenda onto the country, and it
is not being well accepted, and he knows it, yet he persists, and this is
exactly why there are mechanisms in place to remove people from office
that act in such a manner.

That's OK. We gave him enough rope, and now, he is now certain to hang
himself with it.

I would love it if he were out of office before he gets to enjoy
screwing America in a third year. We are already screwed for two, at his
hand, and there is no money left, and further taxation is not an option
that will garner any acceptance whatsoever.

He stupid replies to those that disagree with him will be the very
thing that makes the idiots that voted for him realize that he is indeed
just as stupid as those of us that did not vote for him have been telling
you he is.

He is absolute proof that not the college, nor the degrees gathered
makes a person viable for the chief's position.

He is a **** poor president that has endangered the lives of our
soldiers with his CIA facts report bull****. He is solely responsible
for any escalation of improper treatment of captured persons around the
world now and in the future, and ultimately for any deaths that typically
occur during such treatment. That alone proves that he is unworthy of
the office. Think you will ever see the Jane Fonda copycat crime retard
apologize for that stupid move?

He is a criminal ******* that should never have taken office, and
should be OUT of office ASAP!

I call for redress!