Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Finer Points of the Obama Health Care plan

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:29:51 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:47:56 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:05:41 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:39:32 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

richard wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-54816897.html

...Jim Thompson

Jim,

The previous administration initiated the waste of trillions
of dollars on the invasion of Iraq.
Your taxes up in smoke.

Each administration has its own way of blowing your cash.

**** the lot of them - but Obama's way is arguably more
benign.

Richard

Not to mention the fact that the pension funds need bailed out
because of the republican-generated subprime mortgage crisis's
effect on the markets. Examiner.com, being a worthless "social
networking" site, probably won't tell us that.

I'll give you credit for one thing: you're consistently
clueless.

Poor floppy. Always with the handwaving, never with the proof.
lol

Further proof you're not only consistently clueless but willfully
clueless as I've not only explained it but I explained it to YOU.

Crazy redefinition xplanations from a serial liar are not proof.

You're inability to grasp reality doesn't make reality 'crazy', it
just shows you to be crazy.

Here's a small dose of it. When you set up a system, through Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac, to 'give' no ask loans to people who can't
afford the loans then you are eventually going to have foreclosures.

Yep. See George Bush's American Dream Downpayment Initiative of
2003.

Bush didn't create Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac nor did he put the
Clinton cronies in there that bankrupted the place.

Sorry, he and his republican buddies enabled 40% of their business to be
no-down-payment loans.

And when Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, per their government charter,
repackage the bad loans and sell them off as guaranteed securities
then you are eventually going to have a market flooded with 'toxic
securities' because the 'no ask' loans they instructed everyone to
make were crap to begin with.

Yep. See fired McCain campaign co-chair Phil Gramm's Commodities
Futures Modernization Act of 2000, and his Financial Services
Modernization Act of 1999.

Institutions that *did* take advantage of those acts were the ones
that did *not* need 'bailing out'.

A pathetic lie.

It's the ones who did not, I.E.
worked the way you want, that did.

A pathetic lie.

Of course, being a good, obedient, mind numbed robot you don't give a
flying fig what the real problem is.

The real problem was the laws I mentioned from Phil Gramm that
intentionally removed the derivatives market from any and all regulation and
allowed banks to become brokers.

You are the one directly lying about this issue. You will, of course,
produce nothing authoritative to back up your k00kp00p. You never do.