Posted to alt.home.repair
Virtual Voyager Virtual Voyager is offline

Default Concrete Patio

Hi all,

I have a 16' x 22' concrete patio that butts up against the
utilityroom exterior wall foundation. It was poured when the house
was built almost 40 yrs ago.

It has severe cracks that appear to be almost, if not, all the way
through . Some not so deep. The cracks have created individual
sections, which has caused an uneven surface.

What can I use to seal the cracks? Finished appearance is not an
issue since I intend to build a "floating" deck over it.

I want to seal them so as to eliminate any further "settling" due to
the water undermining the slab(s).

Any and all experience and expertise is appreciated.

Vv