Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Tagge's The Tagge's is offline

Default Zenni question for the masses

How many of these US shops are just buying their glasses from China and
keeping the profit?
Except for those that are made right infront of you, where are they
produced? Also, please tell me why frames should cost hundreds of dollars?

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
OK, so we're all fans of Zenni Optical.

BUT

How do we justify buying glasses in China rather than supporting US
businesses? I, personally have had it with $600 glasses that I can buy
from Zenni for fifty bucks, but we're supporting a business in a
country that employs slave labor, has virtually no environmental
regulation, thumbs its nose at copyright and patent protection and
pretty much owns our debt.

Isn't there something wrong with that?

Just askin'