Posted to uk.d-i-y
Donwill[_3_] Donwill[_3_] is offline

Default Source Of Foam Tubing

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Usenet Nutter writes:

I'm trying to source Black Foam Tubing to accept 22mm Plastic Tubing .
I have found some here which would do

http://www.component-force.co.uk/en/...206/FG2/prices
but I'd prefer it cheaper if possible as I might want to buy quite a
few lengths .
I had thought of Pipe Insulation but I think the stuff above might be
denser than pipe insulation and grey seems to be the norm for the pipe
stuff and also it is split and I'd prefer it without a split

If anyone knows of a source that would be most helpful.

Without knowing what it's for, difficult to suggest.
You could search for "air con pipe insulation" which is
closed cell foam with no split, and comes in long lengths.

/If I remember rightly, I think it's called Armaflex??
Don
/

--
Bold is Brown with the People's Purse.