Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:09:21 +0000 (UTC),
(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
August West writes:

The entity calling itself Big Les Wade wrote:

And then there's the French with their five yellow jackets per car.

What? I hired a car in Frnace just last month, and there was no such
requirement.

There is such a requirement (IIRC since beginning of this year).
However, I know several french drivers, and given the national
pasttime for ignoring regulations, non have one.

In spain glasses wearers have to carry an infinite number of spare
specs.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]