BigWallop

Default Home Automation, control your household lights and appliances over the internet

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Jim Brett
writes
DAVE: i do feel your response was both uncalled for and childish.
If you had a greivance with me or the company, you could have posted a
professional and courtous reply to my message and i would have
respected yours and more importantly the groups wishes.

And there was certianly no need to send me a private email spoofed as
myself hurling insults and swearing. A simple email addressed directly
to me, requesting the spam be stopped was all it would have taken to
which i would have concurred.

So many Daves but I'll raise my trembling hands up to doing this. I
posted the spammer (indeed putting the From and Reply-To as himself and
making no attempt to hide my identity) an email as follows:

Dear **** Spamming Company,

Please do not send advertising messages to usenet groups unless
specifically requested.

Best Regards,

I find it difficult to match that with 'hurling insults and swearing"
but still, in the world of spammers (of whom is but an
example, perhaps I should have emailed
and
as well) any hints of reality are likely to be
confused.

--
dave @ stejonda

Oh David. That's naughty and not as harsh as it should have been.