Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Fascism at its finest...

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:28:56 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
system. 45 million are uninsured, for starts.

I'm one of them, and nobody you vote for is going to make my medical
decisions.

Nobody I vote for is trying. That's the republicans' hobby.

http://texasrighttolife.com/lifeIssu...anasia_faq.php

That is not a takover of medical care.

The idea that government can pay for medical care without controlling it is
absurd on its face. If they did that there would be enormous fraud.

But to understand that you need common sense to go with those web links.

"Ouroboros" should change his first name to "Outrageous". He's more
ignorant than any other leftist I've ever encountered. Probably a
graduate of Berkeley ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"Minimum wage" is why all our manufacturing is in Mexico and China