Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Fascism at its finest...

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

"Doctors and medical staff...can."

So, where are the governmental death panels?

Obviously, they are in nations with national health care, since we don't
have that kind of denial of treatment for anyone here.

We certainly know the same and worse is true of the US health care

BS. Nobody here has food or medicine denied like that.

system. 45 million are uninsured, for starts.

I'm one of them, and nobody you vote for is going to make my medical
decisions.

zero, and remove the last word.