Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Consumer Reports - The Snitch Chronicles

George wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
"Consumer Reports states that the British-made Hudson Reed Theme
Thermostatic Shower Panel had a forceful spray that "seemed too good
to be true-or legal." Environmental Protection Agency regulations
limit shower head water flow to no more than 2.5 gallons per minute.
Consumer Reports acknowledges that many shower fixtures get around
this rule by using several shower heads, but the magazine decided to
report the new single-head fixture to authorities, anyway."

http://cei.org/news-release/2009/08/...ational-snitch

Whenever I travel or for my own use, I remove the flow restrictor
from the shower head. I carry my own shower head with me. I may
wind up on the FBI's most wanted list. *snicker*

TDD

I don't get the need for pressure washer class showers. Normal shower
head with a restrictor works great for us.

I get dirty when I work, a pressure washer would feel wonderful.

TDD