Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:40:15 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

wrote in message
On Sep 3, 4:21 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Ed Huntress
I just do not think it is one of the powers delegated to the Federal
Government. I think that is one of my powers.

Great. Now, why aren't you doing it?

Ed Huntress
Great, it is much worse than I thought. Ed has found a way to know
exactly what I do. Is that from a government database or some
commercial one?

?? Are you going to deliver a speech to the nation's school kids about
working hard and being responsible? That's what you're responding to. You
said it was "one of your powers."

Ed Huntress

I was responding to the Federal government teaching about working hard
and being responsible.

This isn't a matter of Federal powers. This is the President excercizing his
right to free speech. We all have that power, president or
candlestick-maker. Do you deny him that right?

What? Forcing all school kids to listen to him is "free speech"? In
what country, Ed?

Say, how easy would it be for you or me to speak to all school kids,
hmm? We have free speech in the USA, too, don't we?

--
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to