Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,alt.comp.blind-users

Default patronising digital advert

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I think it much depends on whether you use Outlook Express etc. One of
the most annoying thing is when people quote whole streams from
thread, then at the very bottom say something like.. I agree.

Snipping is the word of the day. However from the posting side, because
OE top posts by default, and often you have in your mind what you want
to say, by the time you have done all the pasting about and snipping
you have forgotten what you wanted to bloody say in the first place!!

So what you're really saying is top posting would help your circumstances
(which I can understand) whereas you top post because of using crappy
software - but give your blindness as the excuse?

It's easy enough to change OE to work in the conventional manner - and
that shouldn't effect your use of it.

--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.