Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:13:53 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:20:42 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"SteveB" wrote in message
September 8, Obama will be piped into all public schools for a speech.
Probably about how to snitch on their parents.

This is scary. This is sick.

Steve

Damn! Look at this, from Rightpundits.com:

"In yet one more historic moment for this White House, Barack Obama will
hold a nationwide speech for school children. Apparently, The One will
challenge students to work hard, set educational goals, and take
responsibility for their learning. He will also call for a "shared
responsibility and commitment" on the part of students, parents and
educators to ensure that every child in every school receives the best
education possible so they can compete in the global economy for good jobs
and live rewarding and productive lives as American citizens."

Man, if that doesn't scare the hell out of you, what will? The sick
*******s
want our kids to work hard and take responsibility!

And pay taxes up the yingyang.

Where does it say that's what he's going to talk to the kids about?

He's a liberal democrat. What else -can- he say?

How will they ever learn to be a good, upstanding redneck if they listen
that? What will become of conservatives?

They'll (we'll?) outlive you.

I expect you will. But I'm a lot older than you. g

You're right, Steve. There's some real sickness here. 'Hope you get well
soon. g

He's talking about teaching the kids how to redistribute their wealth
so he can waste it elsewhere.

Really? Have you read the script?

Yeah, in 50 previous bookings for folks with like minds.
Google "modus operandi", Ed.

The real end of that statement was "and
live rewarding and productive lives as American citizens who will fund
our wanton extravagances and lost causes." before the speech writers
spun it.

You're talking through your hat. The one thing that aligns you with the
righty contingent here is that most of the political and economic issues you
talk about are products of your imagination, not of the facts. You're making
up a case to reinforce your ideological leanings, which most of the righties
here do.

Prove me wrong about him, damnit! Pretty please?

--
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to