Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

I don't have the heart to ask him...maybe you'll do it...but what is the
opinion being voiced by someone who's wearing a suicide bomb vest and who
is holding the trigger switch in his hand? Is that speech protected if
the bomb doesn't go off?

--
Ed Huntress

I believe, even in AZ, one is required to be licensed for high explosives.

But even if licensed, hauling dynamite into a public gathering could
probably
be construed as public endangerment.

Yeah? How about a cannon? g

Now, simple fact that the rifle was legal in the context presented, I have
agree with you, Ed, about the message it conveyed.

That's a relief. I was beginning to wonder if the place should be checked
for cooties.

--
Ed Huntress