Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

John R. Carroll wrote:

Hey, Hank Paulson says he wished Barney Franks had been a Republican when
Paulson was Secretary.
He feels that Franks is hands down one of this Congress's most reliable and
effective legislators and that he really understands the nature of what's
been going on with our economy, financial services, and banking sectors.
Paulson went on to say that NANCY PELOSI and Franks were two of the best he
worked with during his time in office as far as being straight shooters and
delivering on their promises when the hard votes came down. I immediately
thought of the initial TARP votes in the House and Senate.

His book will be out in November and I think I'll pre-order a copy.
LOL

If ever I had a positive opinion of Paulsen, it's gone now.
Unless he wants to share whatever he's smoking