Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default (OT?) monitor

"JoeJoe" wrote in message
.. .
An organisation my wife is involved with is looking to have a monitor on
the wall in their reception area showing a sequence of screens in a loop -
i.e. something similar to a PowerPoint presentation. I was asked to help,
but am not sure how to go about it...

Unfortunately the monitor cannot be connected to a PC or similar.
Initially I thought about converting the presentation to a video format,
and using a digital photo frame. However, as most of their visitors are
elderly, they require the monitor to be at least 19", and I cannot find
anything that can do that.

Any thoughts/ideas will be much appreciated.

TIA..

Thanks for all the suggestions - the TV + DVD player is probably the best
option. I forgot to mention that they are on a budget, but more importantly
residing within a recently built PFI NHS building, whe

- they are not allowed any permanent fixing to any wall - no nails, screws,
blu-tack, pins, etc
- It will be weeks before any new electrical device will be approved by the
WHY-NOT crew that seem to occupy these places nowadays.

So a simple cheap and cheerful existing TV + DVD player setup is probably
the best solution.

Thanks again.