Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_6_] Stephen[_6_] is offline

Default random orbit sanders and 1/2 sheet orbital sanders

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:58:47 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

To clarify, I was talking specifically about *delta* sanders there -
i.e. the ones with a small triangular pad, designed for corner work etc.

So was I! Sorry for the confusion, I have both a green Bosch 1/3 sheet
sander and a green Bosch delta sander. My earlier post was about the
1/3 sheet sander and this later post about the delta sander but I
didn't make that clear.

The green bosch is better than some of the breed

That's reassuring. Because it's small and light I have been tending to
pick that up and use it first, however, I will now follow the advice
in your earlier post and only use it for corners and use the 1/3 sheet
sander for everything else (whilst looking into the 1/2 sheet and
random orbital options).

Thanks again.