Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,alt.comp.blind-users
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default patronising digital advert

"J. P. Gilliver (John)" wrote in message

. (Although I strongly prefer bottom-posting - or, actually, snip and
interposting, see later posts - I never say either is "incorrect".) ..

I prefer logical chronological posts..
as I read a post and go to the next one I like the new stuff to be there and
not have to skip through loads of old quoted stuff that I have read in the

See it is logical to top post and a waste of time to bottom post unless you
have a habit of reading the thread from the newest post first.