Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lino expert Lino expert is offline

Default (OT?) monitor

On 2 Sep, 21:11, "JoeJoe" wrote:
An organisation my wife is involved with is looking to have a monitor on the
wall in their reception area showing a sequence of screens in a loop - i.e.
something similar to a PowerPoint presentation. I was asked to help, but am
not sure how to go about it...

Unfortunately the monitor cannot be connected to a PC or similar. Initially
I thought about converting the presentation to a video format, and using a
digital photo frame. However, as most of their visitors are elderly, they
require the monitor to be at least 19", and I cannot find anything that can
do that.

Any thoughts/ideas will be much appreciated.

TV with built-in DVD?