Patrick Olguin

Default Hand plane - can you REALLY joint a perfectly straight edge?

"Rick" wrote in message
.com...

And since we're on the subject, isn't rocket science basically fuel,
oxidizer, nozzle and a match?

If ya use the right oxidizer and fuel, ya don't need a steenking match -
just a patented butterfly valve and a memo to get the hell outta the way.
Unfortunately, rocket science has been "ruined," by the introduction of
oodles of software, resulting in a great deal of ambiguity, uncertainty,
fear and loathing, and statements like, "It isn't wrong - we just haven't
made up our minds yet." Not unlike rec.woodworking on the odd day.

O'Deen

OBWW - screw it. I'm gonna go home early and do some obww on my own time.