Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Cellphone connector

On 9/2/2009 9:37 AM isw spake thus:

Some cellphones (SonyEricsson for sure) use a power/earset/USB connector
that has no pins or sockets; just a row of little flat gold squares.

The one on my phone has developed an intermittent connection to the
circuit board it plugs onto (inside the phone).

Does anyone know of a source for the things (I mean, where I can order
ONE, not a million)?

Hmm; aren't you the one who said, in a thread up yonder, "I doubt any
are made to be repaired these days" in reference to cellphones?

(However, if you want to try to repair yours anyway, that seems
admirable to me. More power to you, so to speak.)