Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote:

5.7 gHz phones, which are legal in the US, but not EU/Africa/Asia, are
shorter range than the others. If that is ok with you (the phones is
going to be used in the same room as the base) then it may be a good choice.

I can use my Panasonic 5.8 GHZ DECT phones well over 100 feet, and
that is with a metal building between me and the base. My old V-tec 900
MHz had a similar range, but with some static.