Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

David R.Birch wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Not well, Squeaky couldn't even chamber a round.

David

That was good luck, wasn't it? Somebody forgot to leave one in the
chamber for her. Otherwise...

Otherwise she would have shot herself in the foot.

So, who's the next Squeaky? One of those gun-toters we've been talking
about? How can you be sure? How close do you want them to get, before
the SS takes them out?

Dunno, most of the gun owners I know, left and right, are responsible
citizens. The assassins always seem to do their deeds with really crappy
guns. Except for Arther Bremer.

And the people who shot JFK... :^)

I think a Carcano is well down on the list, quality-wise