Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Painting over anodize?

"Gone Fishin'" wrote in message
Rustoleum takes at least a week to get as hard as it ever will, which
isn't very.

Can you recommend another brand of spray-can paint that you like better?

Thanks.

I should wait for Don's opinion, since you asked him, but my opinion is that
none of them are worth the powder to blow them to hell.

If I need to spray paint on something, I use one of my spray rigs -- even
the little Badger "spray can," with a spare tire for an air supply, on
little jobs. It's better than spray cans, and a lot cheaper after you've
done a few jobs. Those Badger thingies are cheap.

You can get much better paints in a regular can than the junk they put in
spray cans.

--
Ed Huntress