Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default patronising digital advert

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
Brian Gaff is blind. His style of posting is dictated by practical
considerations.

We get this over and over again, and I wonder, Brian, if it makes you a
bit self-conscious. Would it be a good idea if you amended your
signature thus?: Blind user, so no pictures please, and my reading
system dictates top posting.

I can see it might be useful if top posting was the norm since his reader
would give him the new bits first.
But it's not - and only his replies are top posted and presumably he knows
what he's written? Just curious...

--
*He who laughs last has just realised the joke.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.