Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default New Garage Foundation

Pat wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:37:43 -0700, "Pat" wrote:

Can anyone tell me why the footing has to be poured across the garage
door?
This mean I need to pump the concrete instead of driving the truck inside.
I am thinking of failing my inspection so I can drive the truck inside and
save the $500 pumping cost.

If you fail inspection, how long do you have to correct the problem?

I am the home owner and builder. I won't correct. I will just build the
building the way I want and ignore the inspector. I don't need a
certificate of occupancy. I have my permit. The building meets all zoning
and setback requirements. It is not going to collapse. I will just build
it and not call for any inspections.

Hi,
Sounds like you're no good builder(?)