Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:30:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:32:29 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:42:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

OK, Gunner. Let it be clear from this point forward that I did not
and do not advocate suppressing anyone's rights. I do advocate
responsible behavior and disdain posturing with firearms. Might this
be a midwestern concept you find incomprehensible?

I find that it appears to be a midwest concept that the gentleman was
acting irresponsibly and posturing.

Shall we ask the other readers if it was, or wasnt?

Yes, let's do that. That could be interesting.

Define "posturing".

Steve

One assumes that Don was claiming he was waving it about and trying to
look "bad assed"

Gunner

Close. My take was that his presence with slung assault rifle was
trying to look badass, waving or not. I still think that, but that
may be my midwestern mentality. That is definitely how it would look
in Minneapolis, and quite probably in Starbuck and McGregor as well.
I've about no experience in Arizona so I defer to others who live
there and know how things work there.