Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Hot times in CA

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:07:25 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:41:31 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Anyone else dealing with the fires here in CA?

TMT

We knew alla you liberal *******s were going to burn in hell, we just
didn't know how till now.

hey hey! I gotta work down where those fires are burning!

Gunner

LOL Being a conservative, you probably have some fire-fighting equipment.

Of course I do. Ive got a 20lb extingusher in the back of the truck and
a 10lb in the front seat.

You never know when the Bandaids on your fuel line are going to blow out.

And Ive got a bunch of them at home.

Shouldnt I???

Gunner

I sure would if I lived in *your* trailer. It makes good sense. Homasote can
go up like newspaper. In fact, it *is* newspaper.

--
Ed Huntress