Posted to sci.electronics.repair
lsmartino lsmartino is offline

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

On 31 ago, 22:06, "hr(bob) " wrote:
I am considering buying some new cordless phones with the caller-ID
and answering features. *Besides Consumerrrs Reports, does anyone here
have any experience repairing cordless phones, and which brand(s) do
they consider most reliable and/or repairable?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

I have had Panasonic, Sony, GE and Siemens cordless phones in the
past, and to me, the best of all them are the Panasonic ones, followed
by Siemens. Both brands have good features and a very clear sound.