Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sep 1, 3:51*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:52:08 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
m...
SteveB wrote:
"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:42:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

OK, Gunner. *Let it be clear from this point forward that I did not
and do not advocate suppressing anyone's rights. *I do advocate
responsible behavior and disdain posturing with firearms. Might
this be a midwestern concept you find incomprehensible?

I find that it appears to be a midwest concept that the gentleman
was acting irresponsibly and posturing.

Shall we ask the other readers if it was, or wasnt?

Yes, let's do that. That could be interesting.

Define "posturing".

Arming yourself, as the guy in question did, with a weapon that isn't
loaded
and then strutting around a public gathering.

Someone should have taken his Penis, er.... I mean weapon, away from the
guy
and clubbed the living **** out of him with it.
Anyone with half a brain would just have left, and I wonder how many did
just that.
That isn't just "posturing", it's intimidation.

We live in a world where a guy gets fired from his job on a Monday morning
and then comes back and shoots up his former workplace in the afternoon.