Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sep 1, 1:50*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:36:59 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Was the black guy with the AR15 over his shoulder, peacefuly standing in
an Arizona Tea Party demonstration, along with 15 or 20 other armed
guys, acting like a wack job or not? *The Left of course hid the fact he
was black, and started talking about armed white racism and so forth.

Any comments?

Gunner

That pesky press just leaves stuff out that they deem unimportant to the
story line. *Or what their bosses tell them to include in the news. *Until
this day, I did not know he was black. *Probably the reason he didn't get
thumped on the spot. *Saw a big black guy last night screaming at the
police, "I don't have to leave and you are NOT going to arrest me". *One
second later he was looking at a Taser, and his whole mood shifted. *Laid on
the ground like a puppy. *These people aren't just Joe Average out there.
They are trained people who know how to walk the line, and what to do and
not to do. *Lucky, one of ours was out there to make his point about
carrying guns, and nice that the PD ruled he was within his rights.

Steve

Actually..the cops have to (if they are good cops) follow the Law..and
the law in that place said that rifle was legal. *Shrug

Its not legal in all places, but it was there and then.

If the anti gunners dont like it..**** on them.

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.

Y'know, this is just another "Just because you can, doesn't mean you
should" moments. The guy most definitely made an ass of himself. He
went to intimidate the crowd and (hopefully) to provoke the law
enforcement people to confront him. He failed miserably on all counts.