Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sep 1, 10:36*am, "SteveB" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Was the black guy with the AR15 over his shoulder, peacefuly standing in
an Arizona Tea Party demonstration, along with 15 or 20 other armed
guys, acting like a wack job or not? *The Left of course hid the fact he
was black, and started talking about armed white racism and so forth.

Any comments?

Gunner

That pesky press just leaves stuff out that they deem unimportant to the
story line. *Or what their bosses tell them to include in the news. *Until
this day, I did not know he was black. *Probably the reason he didn't get
thumped on the spot. *

How did you hear about him, in the first place? The news I saw on TV
(and I watch WAY too much news) on every network, CNN and MSNBC had
clear video of the guy. I don't think his race is at all significant
here, but since you and Gunner are making an issue of it, I'm curious
as to why you would have assumed one race or another.