Silvan

Default Cheap tools??

Mark Jerde wrote:

You can't? I can buy a good dinner for four for $20. Of course my
standards aren't so high.

Every time I go through Mac and Dee's Supper Club (McDonald's g) the
"Dollar Menu" comes into play. g

We don't eat there anymore because they switched to some funky oil that
makes the chicken nuggets taste awful, but yes, our idea of fine dining is
Chick-fil-A or Fazoli's, and the dollar menu *always* comes into play.
Lately we've been getting a lot of those Little Caesar's $5 pizzas too.
Those are great because I can feed the whole family an enjoyable dinner for
$5.48 and still have money left over to do it again before having to resort
to cooking.

(Before anybody starts crawling up my ass about poisoning my kids, they're
both perfectly fit and trim, get plenty of exercise, and voluntarily eat
all sorts of veggie stuff that you couldn't get me to touch with a 10'
pole. Pizza once or twice a week isn't going to ruin them, and they love
it. Pizza is the only thing I can feed everyone that will disappear down
human, rather than canine stomachs in its entirety.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/