Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 05:46:11 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:41:24 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:47:59 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:42:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

OK, Gunner. Let it be clear from this point forward that I did not
and do not advocate suppressing anyone's rights. I do advocate
responsible behavior and disdain posturing with firearms. Might this
be a midwestern concept you find incomprehensible?

I find that it appears to be a midwest concept that the gentleman was
acting irresponsibly and posturing.

Shall we ask the other readers if it was, or wasnt?

Yes, let's do that. That could be interesting.

Anyone have a comment one way or the other?

Was the black guy with the AR15 over his shoulder, peacefuly standing in
an Arizona Tea Party demonstration, along with 15 or 20 other armed
guys, acting like a wack job or not? The Left of course hid the fact he
was black, and started talking about armed white racism and so forth.

Any comments?

I have mixed emotions about it. On the one hand, it was a statement
that he, along with millions of patriotic Americans, was fed up with
the status quo and fed up with liberal demonrats throwing money away.

OTOH, he gave the moronic HUYAs in the media more anti-gun fodder.

And for which they were caught lying, being patently dishonest. And the
People will remember.

The smart move would have been to have left the gun at home. After
this stunt, when the American Revolution II inevitably kicks in, he'll
likely be instantly targeted and de-weaponed by them revenuer folks.

Unless his friends and others use theirs to defend him. G

Speaking of throwing money away and being completely unaware of the
ecological damage from said actions, how many gallons of gas has Obama
wasted running Air Force One all over hell and back (both globally and
locally) on a daily basis? How many tons of CO2 has he spewed, about
the same as any U.S. _state_ since he was elected? Way to go, Mr.
President! You and your party say one thing and do another.

Well, the voters got their "change", alright. I have yet to see
anything I'm proud of the man for.

Indeed.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.