Charles Krug

Default Hand plane - can you REALLY joint a perfectly straight edge?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:21:18 GMT, Bay Area Dave wrote:
I'm sure the 'real' woodworkers that frequent the wreck could no doubt
create an invisible glue line using a dull adz.

Adze?? We don't need no newfangled thangers with th'blade awn awl
Crossway.

Woi a REEL woodworker dun uzes a piece of flint chipped with an ol'
hunka Antler, er a stone axe iffin 'e MUST. :-)

Got an uncle who is an amataur traditional flintknapper: Uses only
stone, wood, and antler tools to make flint knives and things.

Impressivly sharp if a bit rough for a smoother.