Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower electrics

In article ,
Dave wrote:
Shortly, I will have to remove the power shower unit from the bathroom
wall. Though I can remove the fuse that feeds it, what do I have to do
with the 3 cores coming out of the wall to make it safe?

Switch off the CU and remove the cover. Disconnect the cable completely.
You can tape up the ends and leave inside the CU in case it's needed later.

Do something similar at the other end if you can - you just never know.

Dave

--
*I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.