Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
I am considering buying some new cordless phones with the caller-ID
and answering features. Besides Consumerrrs Reports, does anyone here
have any experience repairing cordless phones, and which brand(s) do
they consider most reliable and/or repairable?

**I've owned a few different brands and three Panasonics. ALL the Panas
still work. None of the others have survived. I only changed them to new
features and better performance. And the latest one is a Hell of a decent
performer. I'm looking at the workshop 'phone now. It's in pretty bad
cosmetic shape, but the damned thing still works perfectly. It's three years
old now and time to upgrade.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au