Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

In article ,
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
If I were to recommend one brand it would be Panasonic. Not only more
reliable IMHO but better made and nicer to use.
If you were in the UK I'd also say avoid anything branded BT.

"British Trash"?

Heh heh. That's a new one. But British Telecom - the once state owned
company that had a monopoly. At one time they designed their own phones
which were if nothing else well made. Now they seem to allow their name on
any old junk.

--
*I have a degree in liberal arts -- do you want fries with that

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.