Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 01:44:25 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:47:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I was afraid Id lost my muscle memory.
Thank Crom I hadnt...though Im slower than I was.

Gunner

Hold that thought and heed the lesson: you are slower than you once
were. The successful warrior knows his strengths and limitations as
well as he does those of his enemy or potential enemies. Things change
as life lurches on.

oh hell yes. Thats one of the things in life I keep aware of.. my
abilitys to stay alive. Im nowhere as fast as I used to be,
but..shrug..some of its coming back. That stroke did some strange stuff
to my memory and to my motor skills. While Im faster than 99.99% of the
folks on the street,..there has been some motor skills either lost, or
simply out of practice. I was working with a katana this evening and my
kata was rough as hell. I picked up my banjo a couple weeks ago..and
couldnt remember half my music. Had to follow the book for a bit and
then it started coming back. I must have put a few roadblocks in my
skull..most are easy to drive around fortunately. So far Ive not found
anything I cant do that I did before..but Im off by about 25% in speed.

All I can do is work at them and see if they will come back.

II think, because work is slow..sigh..Im going to work up a schedule for
kata and start some regular range time. Because the doctor told me
that I shouldnt really be shooting any heavy caliber rifles for 8-10
months, Ive not been shooting. But that time is about up so its about
time to take out the 1000 yrd guns again.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.