Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plastering a wall in bathroom

In article ,
Peter smith wrote:
I've never pplastered a thing in my life well maybe my thumb after some
spirited hammering.

I have a wall in the bathroom which is a little firther back than the
rest of the wall and though hmmm might be time to level it out... Now I
guess I have to plaster it right ? what kind of plaster do I need ...
just wondering if there is anything specific needed as its in a bathroom ?

Also once it has dried is plaster paintable or doe it need some kind of
coating ?

I shall google a bit about it. But advice welcomed from the pros of diy

IMHO, it's not an easy skill to learn if you want that perfect finish a
pro gets - especially if you're going to just paint it. Easy enough to get
a level surface suitable for tiling, though.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.