Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:06:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Thats exactly what the Left TRIED to do.

You noticed! Very good, Gunner!

And you have noticed perhaps that its backfired badly..and while the MSM
has dropped it like a hot coal...the People have not forgotten what they
tried to do...and are fuming about it? G Thats a very good thing.
I take it you havent read much on guerilla warefare eh?

Not for about 45 years. I'm surprised that you didn't include Sun
Tzu's "Art of War", seminal for all forms of warfare including
guerilla. Also useful for corporate in-fighting and probably for
prevailing in piddle-contests within the Harper Valley PTA.

I did have some military education including school in guerilla
warfare once upon a time.

Guerilla warfare, almost by definition, cannot not be learned from a
book or a doctrine. There is no formula. It's more an attitude,
ability to improvise and be sneaky, devious, alert, cunning, sly,
utterly ruthless and usually invisible.

I'm retired.

I wonder if I could pass the California entrance exam.

No..you are not Leftwing enough. On the other hand..you can sneak into
the Red portion of California and feel largely at home. If you can deal
with the weather.

Yeah, the climate of the red parts would be a problem. I don't mind
heat, steamy or dry, but Minnesota Mary seems to be predominantly
exothermic. She regards 45 as wet teeshirt weather and doesn't do hot
weather well at all, not at all.

I think it's Lake Wobegone where all the children are above average.
That's in MN, by the way.

Thats where the ugly kids come from? We see a few of them now and then
in the malls here in California. Sad..very sad.

Those are FIB's from Iowa.