Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Hot times in CA

I always like the rule:

1. must cut every tree and bush within 30 feet of a house.
2. Must not cut any redwoods without legal permit if over 10 acres.
3. Must not cut any redwoods without formal permission from the local
forestry association, and the local 'tree hugger asso.'.
4. if you fall in 2 you are screwed.
5. if you fall in 3 you are really screwed.
6. It is going to burn just try to limit the forest damage.
7. people don't count.
8. if your dog,cat, horse, ferret, .... gets smoke in their eyes
you get to pay a fine.

Oh yea - I loved living in a redwood forest.

Martin

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:44:20 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

Aren't all these fire due to the Democrats stopping undergrowth
removal?

Yep

Gunner

Not to mention that people aren't allowed to dig fire breaks because it
would disturb the burrows of the mole rat. That was the case in the Orange
County fire 10 years ago, and I doubt the policy has changed.