Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:58:34 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

Is the drop in support due to weakening of the "Public Option"?

Why should something that is optional be lobbied against? My answer is
that the "Public Option" cause "toes to be stepped on" by competition by a
competitor - please remember that the "Public Option" is an "option"
and not mandatory.

I'd settle for a public option that is merely a competitor. The
Public Option would be, under the rules of the proposals, expressly

Are CFLs public option or are they LEDs