Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ONE SECOND AFTER

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:14:29 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Mark Rand wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:48:29 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You are claiming then that the Isrealies are a bunch of idiotic
Jihadists whom simply kill Non Believers whenever they get the urge?

Interesting Herr Rand..most interesting indeed.

Jawol!

Gunner Asch.

I'm not one to argue with the evidence. They certainly are a bunch of
idiotic jihadists that are poisoned by their paranoia.

PS, although My brother in law and sister run a profitable pig farm
in Lower Saxony, the family line is closer to the line of the Dukes
of Norfolk than to any German line. There is a Dutch element, five
generations back however.

Anti-Semites come from all over.

Indeed they do. Ive not run into one in many years, and to find one on a
beloved newsgroup....blink...stopped me solid for a moment.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.