Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default ONE SECOND AFTER

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:20:20 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the Record show that "Tom Del Rosso" on or
about Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:06:45 -0400 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Blackouts lasting months are not a concern? Excuse me, but when
the water goes out people get really cranky - no coffee without water!

Yeah, but they don't like being irradiated either. Given the considerable
extra expense for this type of attack, they will choose the other option.
And the sponsoring nation won't equip the terrorists to use a method that
makes tracing the source easier.

This of course, assumes that the sponsoring nation isn't prepared
for Armageddon. Last I heard, the Iranians were big believers in the
12th Imman, and one thing good Muslims can do to hasten his
re-appearance, is massive global strife.

It's sort of like how many Evangelicals just know that the second
coming is dependent on Antichrist introducing the Tribulation and
waging the battle of Armageddon. Only in the Evangelical's cases,
they're not trying to hurry the onset of the Antichrist by
precipitating the Tribulation.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Not having a horse in this race, I would suggest that the Iranians have a very
specific reason to want to a nuclear capabability:- The other nuclear capable
terrorist nation in the Middle East that has a nasty habit of ignoring other
countries' boundaries, international laws and treaties. At least your current
president isn't supporting them quite as irresponsibly as his predecessor.

Mark Rand
RTFM