Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 02:48:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Game? Thats rather marginal of you to think this is a game Im playing.
Don..its not. Its quite serious in fact. To think otherwise shames both
of us.

You did indeed suggest that the gentleman give up his 1st AND 2nd
amendment rights while out showing the flag. And that is tragic.

And very midwestern.

Shrug

Gunner

OK, Gunner. Let it be clear from this point forward that I did not
and do not advocate suppressing anyone's rights. I do advocate
responsible behavior and disdain posturing with firearms. Might this
be a midwestern concept you find incomprehensible?

Bull's eye